Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Birthday Girl

Oh my goodness!  We lived to tell about all the excitement of Cilla's third birthday!  Boy, was it ever a weekend full of fun!  Friday, March 9, was her actual birthday and she opted for a pedicure over going to Chuck E. Cheese (sorry Chuck E.!) We had the best little time with some of her dearest friends getting pampered down to the bone!
Look at this girl.  Doesn't she look like she is enjoying herself?!?!
 I love this picture of Laci!  Her face says it all!
 I am pretty sure this is foreshadowing of what is to come!  These girls probably have many more pedis together in their future!
 She couldn't have had a better time!
 And these little piggies couldn't be any more cute!
 Our little birthday girl!  Total silliness!
 They had the best time!
 Cilla picked Chick-Fil-A for lunch.....of course!  So we graced CFA with our presence and our circus for a peaceful little chaotic lunch!
After a little afternoon siesta, we continued the celebrating with some of our cousins.  Cilla loooooooves her time with Natalie, Emily and Max so they joined us for a little birthday fun.  We had the birthday girl's favorite, Chicken 'n' dumplings for dinner.  And a girly three year old birthday wouldn't be complete without a princess cake.  
 She couldn't have loved her cake any more!
 Pure joy!
Oh how I loved Cilla's birthday this year and I think she really loved it, too!  I tried to soak it all in and enjoy every last bit of it.  These babies grow up way too fast!

5 comments:

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

I love this post!! I found a nail place that has those cute lil bears for pedicures!! I want to have a party there some day for my girls... last night I painted Reese's toes green with sparkles and she was so still for the first half and then thought it was funny to yank her feet back and point her toes and wiggle them so that each toe was smudged and scrapped... agh!! I'll just keep practicing!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CILLA!

Jenny B. said...

Happy birthday Cilla! I never would have thought a three year old would want a spa party!! I guess I'd better get used to it soon!!

Jennifer said...

Love the Cilla sign in the background! So pretty! Pedicures sound fun. I should take Evie for one soon. No cupcakes for the birthday girl? Princess cake seems to be popular for 3 year olds. Evie literally cried for one but I chose a cookie cake from Publix because they are so yummy. I agree, it looks like she really did have a blast!

The Anglin Family said...

She looks like a ham:-) she is just too cute!!! Glad y'all had such a great time celebrating her 3rd, 3 is just a really fun year!

Francii said...

very sweet *-*

xoxo, http://himbeerschnitte.blogspot.de/